Caboo Organic Cotton Baby Carrier
Caboo (urban definition: to be close to someone) is the UK’s premier soft, multi position baby carrier…to Caboo is as simple with your newborn as it is with your toddler, whenever, wherever and however you use it, and now our simple to use hip position gives you even more choice.
Great indoors, it will allow you to get on with your day ‘hands free’ whilst maintaining that all important reassurance for you both, or take Caboo outside for some fresh air and share some scenery. With its beautiful new curves and additional support you can Caboo to your heart’s content in both comfort and style!
How to Caboo (+organic cotton)
- Soft wide straps distribute weight comfortably over both shoulders
- New larger re-enforced back panel for added support
- Handy front zip pocket
- Easy adjustment pull fabric through rings for the perfect fit, no tying
- Multiple hands-free front positions, including discreet seating breast feeding support
- Secure straps support your baby from the top of their head to the base of their spine with excellent head and neck support
- Easy to use hip position for older babies
- New padded cuff provides a little more support for baby in those formative first months
- Recommended ‘frog legged’ carry position for developing hips and spine
- Beautifully soft organic cotton
- Use from birth, 5lbs and upwards
- Winner of multiple parenting awards including Gold in the 2015 Mother and Baby Awards for Baby carrier/sling or back carrier
- Complies with TR16512 and the T.I.C.K.S. for safe carrying
98% Organic Cotton, 2% Polyester
Who is the Caboo +Organic great for?
How to put a Newborn in the Close Caboo
Why Caboo +organic?
Our original and most celebrated carrier is still a firm favourite with parents and offers the most flexible sizing across our range. Our gorgeous new double faced fabric is the ultimate in luxury and style, cocooning your little miracle in folds of beautifully soft organic material.
Organic cotton is as soft, durable and wonderful to wear as other cottons, but reduces exposure to the chemicals that other cotton products bring with them which is great news for the more delicate skin of a newborn.
Close Caboo Sling Carrier - Hip position for older babies
What parents are saying...
"Four boys and four carriers later, I LOOOOOVE the Caboo +organic! I have tried a sling and front and back carriers with my children, but this is the best. It is self-packaging so it's protected while not in use. Easy to wash and wear; comfy and cuddly and it's organic, so he's wrapped in only the best around me." -Annelisa, Wangaratta
"Just LOVE my Caboo +organic baby carrier! After only one attempt at using a Baby Bjorn carrier, I gave up for all the pain from the buckles and straps. This carrier, I can (and have!) worn literally all day long, even after having a caesarean. This carrier was the best support after having my second baby by caesarean, especially when I used it with the wrap. It's just so comfy and easy to use; even my husband wears it." - Rosa, Dubbo
"After four children, I have finally found a baby carrier that does all that it claims to do. I actually USE this one, unlike some others I have tried. It holds my baby securely and comfortably against my body, and best of all, it's heaven on my back! It's a fantastic resource for my little refluxer too, who likes to be in an upright position. We go for walks, do the shopping and even the housework using the Caboo +organic. I wouldn't be without it." - Rachel, Adelaide