Please contact us in regards to faulty goods, exchanges and refunds.
All postage costs and a 5% handling fee will be applicable to your exchange/refund if the product is deemed to be fully functional. Products must be in original purchased condition; original packaging, unworn and unwashed.
Refunds: We do offer a full refund excluding postage if returned within one week from purchase date.
Exchanges/credits: We will accept exchanges within 30 days after original purchase date.
After the 30 days we will not accept refunds or exchanges unless the product is faulty.
Second-hand: No exchange or refund.
Sale/clearance items: No exchange or refund.
Lay-bys: no exchange or refund unless product is faulty.
Warranties: LIMITED 30 DAY WARRANTY (from original purchase date) on all NAPPY PRODUCTS.
Six Months Limited Warranty on Little Piglet products.
Manufacturers’ offer their own specific warranty period, generally 3 – 6 months.
Any issues after the 30-day period, the product will be reviewed on a case-by-case basis as to whether the product is damaged due to factory faults or incorrect use.
- Follow washing instructions provided with the product
- Water temperatures should be less than 60°
- Sun dry nappies if possible. If you need to use the dryer, it should be tumbled dried on the low heat setting
- Detergents should not contain enzymes or fabric softener
- Avoid nappy rash creams that contain cortisone or zinc based products (they form a barrier on your nappy making them less absorbent)
- Avoid bleach, oxyclean, and any other caustic substances.
The quality of all our products is inspected prior to being dispatched. If you have any queries about the quality of the goods received please email us firstname.lastname@example.org.