Pre-order AW2020 Range Now. Available in Bear and Cheetah. Expected delivery February 2021 TBC
These covers cannot be used alone, they are specially designed to be used over an absorbent two part nappy or pre-fold as an alternative to and all in one or all in two system. Like our nappies our Pop-in nappy cover are ideal for either day or night, thanks to our renowned leak-proof double leg gusset. They are cut generous enough to fit over even the bulkiest two-part nappy system.
There is no lining inside the waterproof outer shell so it may be wiped clean and re-used unless soiled
Please note Our soakers and boosters are not compatible with the covers. Our covers do not feature clips for the soakers or boosters to fasten to, but this doesn't not mean you cannot use them. You can lay our soakers and boosters on the cover.
Our new Popper nappy cover is perfect for those looking for an alternative to Aplix (hook & loop fastening), still easy to use but harder for little hands to undo! All the reliability of Pop-in but with Poppers it makes it a little harder for little hands to take off!
The Pop-in nappy wrap has poppered tabs just like a disposable for a snug fit around baby every time, with a soft waterproof shell that lets baby's bottom breathe.
- Birth to potty nappy grows with baby 7 lbs or 3.18 kg - 35lbs or 16kg
- Sizeless – adjust using poppers on front so one size fits most
- Soft elasticated waistline and easy popper or Velcro fastening for quick one step changes
- Double leg gusset to protect against leaks at any size or age
- Easy to care for, no soaking, simply wash on a 60 degree wash (inner may be occasionally tumble dried if necessary)
- Not compatible with previous versions of the Pop-in
- Can be used with any 2 part reusable nappy system
Closures: Aplix or Popper
Composition: 100% Recycled polyester with TPU membrane