Mystery Pack #1 $80.00
1x Pop-in V2 OS Nappy - Solid Colour
1x Pop-in V2 OS Nappy - Animal Print
1x Wet Bag
1x Pop-in Night Booster
Mystery Pack #2 $99.00
2x Pop-in V2 OS Nappies - Solid Colour
1x Pop-in V2 OS Nappy - Animal Print
NB: These are pre-packed. What is inside the mystery packs are a mystery to us too.
Gift Box Measurements: 23x16x10cm
We created our Pop-in nappies because we believe in a different way…a decade later and thousands of families around the globe have diverted “mountains” of disposable nappies from landfill by choosing to Pop-in. You too can make a difference to your local environment by choosing to reuse rather than dispose!
The Pop-in New Gen V2 reusable nappy in +bamboo has stretchy tabs just like a disposable nappy for a snug fit around baby every time with a soft waterproof shell that lets baby's bottom breathe. There is a clever absorbent panel in the outer shell which helps hold the wetness in the middle of the nappy to get extra dry time between changes. Our specially designed night time booster pops into the nappy to keep them dry overnight once they are sleeping through, ensuring nothing but dream filled nights for you both! Bamboo is a luxurious, comfortable material that is antibacterial, breathable and incredibly absorbent…we recommend it for parents concerned about sensitive and allergy prone skin. This is a new gen V2 nappy and is not compatible with previous versions of the Pop-in.
We love colour co-ordinating our pop-in soakers and boosters with their outer shells, but please be aware that many factors can affect the colours of the inserts once in use, including detergents and of course the content of the nappies, variable as they are. We therefore cannot guarantee that the colours will retain their integrity and in some circumstances may become stained or lose their colour. Please be assured that this does not affect the functionality of the product in any way so we cannot indemnify against this and it is not covered by the warranty. Please wash dark colours separately.
The prints were inspired by the beauty and diversity of the British countryside and in particular a summer’s garden. We want to use The Garden Collection to shine a spotlight on the fact you really don’t have to travel to the other side of the world to see beautiful creatures who need help and whose existence is sadly threatened for one reason or another. Endangered animals are right here walking, flying and buzzing around us all every single day in our very own back gardens!
- Generous sizeless design grows with baby from birth to potty (one size fits most)**
- Soft elasticated waist and legs, easy hook and loop fastening and stretchy tabs for a great fit and easy, quick, one-step changes just like a disposable
- Excellent containment and leak protection at any stage, thanks to our clever double leg gusset
- Superb absorbent, our super soft bamboo terry is up to four times more absorbent than cotton to give you longer between change times! (approximately 2-3 hours)
- Flexible all-in-two (AI2) design with removable soaker and booster for variable absorbency and faster drying times
- Elasticated pockets front and back to retain the soaker and help prevent leaking
- Clever fleece core in the outer shell holds the wetness in the middle of the nappy, helping to prevent compression and leaking
- Suitable for overnight, with the addition of our clever night time booster (*available to buy separately or included in our V2 nappy packs) which fits inside your Pop-in to last the night
- Hidden hook and loop wash tabs so nothing but softness against baby
Perfect fit size guide: from birth to potty
You can use this adjustable nappy until your little darling is potty trained! Convenient and economical, yeah?
- stage one: 3.1–5.5 kg
- stage two: 5.5–7.7 kg
- stage three: 7.7–11.3 kg
- stage four: 11.3–16 kg +
- choose a fit that most closely fits around your baby’s legs for maximum containment
- your baby will progress quickly through the size settings, faster than you anticipate
- baby may reach the larger setting at night by six to eight months—don’t panic, they will soon be mobile and their body shape will change
- maximum waist size is 57 cm
- Put your nappies through a normal/long wash cycle up to 60°C (we recommend the ANA washing instructions)
- we strongly recommend hanging pop-in nappies horizontally across the line to prevent drag on the elastic
- the inner pop-in soaker may be tumble dried
- wash dark colours separately
- our fabrics are built to last, but some colours will fade with ongoing use
- staining or loss of colour may occur (which does not affect the functionality of the nappy and therefore is not covered by warranty)
- these are new gen V2 nappies and are not compatible with previous versions of the pop-in
Outer: 100% Recycled polyester with TPU membrane
Insert: Bamboo (viscose) blend