Trial Pack of Pop-in Nappies
Trial Pack of Pop-in Nappies
Our trial pack consists of
This trial pack is valued over $150.00.
NB: Colours and patterns are chosen at random.
About the Pop-in Newborn Nappy
Our most sustainable newborn nappies yet are made from recycled plastic bottles with each pack diverting 6 water bottles from landfill!
We created our Pop-in nappies because we believe in a different way…our newborn nappies bridge the gap between tiny baby and birth to potty sizing during those early days and weeks with up to 10 changes a day! They are super soft and shaped to fit so perfect for your little one’s delicate skin.
Specially designed to be used from birth, even for a tiny or prem baby, the front section is contoured to sit below the umbilical cord and the nappy is much slimmer too.
It is still 100% Pop-in with all the same trust and reliability, but with some new materials and new ideas! Its outer wrap can be wiped clean and used again if not soiled so all you have to switch is the soaker. Our new improved bamboo viscose terry soaker now has 5 layers for even better absorbency and a top layer of fast wicking polyester to keep baby's skin drier too.
- Bridge the gap from tiny baby and birth to potty sizing 5-12lbs, 2-5.5kgs
- Soft elasticated waistline and easy aplix fastening for quick changes
- Double leg gusset to protect against leaks at any size or age
- Removable soakers so outer wrap can be re-used if not soiled
- Contoured to sit underneath the umbilical cord
- Made using RPET – each box uses 6 recycled plastic water bottles
- New improved bamboo viscose terry soaker with 5 layers for even better absorbency and a top layer of fast wicking polyester to keep baby's skin drier in use
- Easy to care for, no soaking, simply wash on a 60 degree wash (inner may be occasionally tumble dried if necessary)
- Weight range: 5-12lbs, 2-5.5kgs
- Outershell: 100% recycled polyester TPU coated
- Soaker: top layer 100% fast wicking polyester; 75% bamboo viscose 25% polyester
About the Pop-in V2 One Size Nappy
The Pop-in New Gen V2 reusable nappy in +bamboo has stretchy tabs just like a disposable nappy for a snug fit around baby every time with a soft waterproof shell that lets baby's bottom breathe. There is a clever absorbent panel in the outer shell which helps hold the wetness in the middle of the nappy to get extra dry time between changes. Our specially designed night time booster pops into the nappy to keep them dry overnight once they are sleeping through, ensuring nothing but dream filled nights for you both! Bamboo is a luxurious, comfortable material that is antibacterial, breathable and incredibly absorbent…we recommend it for parents concerned about sensitive and allergy prone skin. This is a new gen V2 nappy and is not compatible with previous versions of the Pop-in.
- Generous sizeless design grows with baby from birth to potty (one size fits most)**
- Soft elasticated waist and legs, easy hook and loop (velcro) or popper (buttons) fastening and stretchy tabs for a great fit and easy, quick, one-step changes just like a disposable
- Excellent containment and leak protection at any stage, thanks to our clever double leg gusset
- Superb absorbent, our super soft bamboo terry is up to four times more absorbent than cotton to give you longer between change times! (approximately 2-3 hours)
- Flexible all-in-two (AI2) design with removable soaker and booster for variable absorbency and faster drying times
- Elasticated pockets front and back to retain the soaker and help prevent leaking
- Clever fleece core in the outer shell holds the wetness in the middle of the nappy, helping to prevent compression and leaking
- Suitable for overnight, with the addition of our clever night time booster (*available to buy separately or included in our V2 nappy packs) which fits inside your Pop-in to last the night
Perfect fit size guide: from birth to potty
You can use this adjustable nappy until your little darling is potty trained! Convenient and economical, yeah?
- stage one: 3.1–5.5 kg
- stage two: 5.5–7.7 kg
- stage three: 7.7–11.3 kg
- stage four: 11.3–16 kg +
- choose a fit that most closely fits around your baby’s legs for maximum containment
- your baby will progress quickly through the size settings, faster than you anticipate
- baby may reach the larger setting at night by six to eight months—don’t panic, they will soon be mobile and their body shape will change
- maximum waist size is 57 cm
Outer: 100% Recycled polyester with TPU membrane
Insert: Bamboo (viscose) blend
We love colour co-ordinating our pop-in soakers and boosters with their outer shells, but please be aware that many factors can affect the colours of the inserts once in use, including detergents and of course the content of the nappies, variable as they are. We therefore cannot guarantee that the colours will retain their integrity and in some circumstances may become stained or lose their colour. Please be assured that this does not affect the functionality of the product in any way so we cannot indemnify against this and it is not covered by the warranty. Please wash dark colours separately.
Care instructions for both nappies
- wash up to 60℃ normal wash cycle
- inner may be tumble dried
- hang to dry
- do not bleach
Shipping Starts at $12.95