Get 10 Cloth Nappies + Strucket 19L
(Valued over $420.00)
All nappies are chosen at random. What's in the mix?
You could receive:
Made for your household mess.
The Strucket features the same world-first interlocking strainer and plug system, but is sized to suit your benchtop. Soak, strain, drain and store — and never touch the mess that’s left behind.
Your hands never, ever touch dirty (or smelly) water!
- Cleaning and Store menstrual pads and cups
- Sanitising toys and baby products
- Cleaning make-up and hair brushes
- Cleaning fruit and vegetables
- Composting foods scraps
- Recycling grey water in the garden
- and more...
Environmentally Friendly By now you’re probably aware of the plastic problem taking over our world. It’s time to banish single-use plastic from the home. The Strucket can be used time and time again, and is 100% recyclable, making it easy to do your bit for the planet. Plus, it’s BPA-free, so it’s safer for your family, too.
Australian Design & Made Created by local Sunshine Coast mother of three Kelly Lavery, the Strucket is Australian designed and manufactured. Every time you use your Strucket you are supporting the Australian economy and helping to create and sustain local jobs.
How to use the Strucket
1. Ensure that the strainer is sitting flat in the bottom of the bucket
2. Place your items to soak inside the Strucket
3. Fill with water and soaking solution of your choice
4. Leave to soak
5. Return when soaking is finished and life the strainer from the water
6. Pull up the handles of the strainer, pulling the strainer up and over the side of the bucket and set down connecting it to the internal shelving connection points and anchoring the outer lip.
7. Walk away while the contents strains
8. Remove items from the strainer
9. Release water with the outside plug, smile and walk away - your hands never had to touch the water or the toxic mess at the bottom of the bucket
Size 31.5 x 44.5 x 27.5 cm
Colour Aqua/White Base or Grey/White Base
Weight (including Nappies) 3.5kg