CABOO +Cotton Blend Baby Carrier
Quick OverviewEstimated release date: Early August 2020We will be accepting Pre-orders from Mid-July 2020 Caboo +Cotton Blend Baby Carrier Caboo (urban definition: to be close to someone) is the UK’s...
Estimated release date: Early August 2020
We will be accepting Pre-orders from Mid-July 2020
Caboo +Cotton Blend Baby Carrier
Caboo (urban definition: to be close to someone) is the UK’s premier soft, multi position baby carrier…to Caboo is as simple with your newborn as it is with your toddler, whenever, wherever and however you use it, and now our simple to use hip position gives you even more choice.
Great indoors, it will allow you to get on with your day ‘hands free’ whilst maintaining that all important reassurance for you both, or take Caboo outside for some fresh air and share some scenery. With its beautiful new curves and additional support you can Caboo to your heart’s content in both comfort and style!
• Soft wide straps distribute weight comfortably over both shoulders
• Larger re-enforced back panel for added support
• Handy front zip pocket
• Easy adjustment pull fabric through rings for the perfect fit, no tying
• Multiple hands-free front positions, including discreet seated breast feeding support
• Secure straps support your baby from the top of their head to the base of their spine with excellent head and neck support New easy to use hip position for older babies
• Padded cuff provides a little more support for baby in those formative first months
• Recommended ‘frog legged’ carry position for developing hips and spine
• Easy to care for poly cotton blend
• Use from birth, 5lbs and upwards
Why Caboo +cotton blend?
Think 100% Caboo but without the organic credentials, instead we have selected a blended poly cotton interlock to produce a carrier that provides all of the trusted Caboo experience.
Poly cotton blends are strong, durable and tear resistant, thanks to the fact that polyester fibres are far more elastic than cotton alone.
Also, polyester doesn't shrink and change shape the way that cotton does, the easy nature of polyester overrides some wash and wear issues associated with pure cotton, making poly cotton blends far easier to care for.