Washable Wipes Kit for Disposable or Cloth Nappy Users. A Chemical-free Alternative to Disposable Baby Wipes!
Cheeky Wipes are great for both nappy changing and hands & face wiping, using 99.84% water and essential oil!
Cheeky Wipes are:
- Soft and Natural - bamboo wipes with 99.84% water and less than 1% essential oil. Cheeky Wipes are great for sensitive skin and eczema prone skin and helps with the prevention of nappy rash
- Hassle Free - cloth wipes are so much easier to use than disposable wipes and 1 wipe is enough to clean the messiest of nappy changes
- Saves Time and Money - disposable wipes can cost up to $1500 in the first 2 years! This kit will set you up for years of wiping and you'll never run out of wipes! (no midnight runs to the supermarket!)
- Eco-friendly - no landfill and no harsh chemicals
- Easy colour coded system - "Fresh" items are blue and "mucky" items are green
We’ve listened to your feedback and improved our kits with these fantastic features:
- Splash-proof seal to keep your wipes fresher for longer
- Clip lids help prevent spillages
- Mucky box has easy pop-top to dispose of mucky wipes quickly and easily
- Internal pegs on the mucky box to keep your mesh bag open and drip free
- 25 - Lovely soft bamboo cloth baby wipes, 15 cm x 15 cm.
- 'Single-Clip' Fresh Baby Wipes container
- 'Easy-opening' Mucky Baby Wipes container - with 1 mesh bag insert
- Cheeky Wipes Fresh Baby Wipes waterproof out and about travel bag
- Cheeky Wipes Mucky Baby Wipes waterproof out and about travel bag - with mesh bag insert
- 10 ml bottle of Fresh Baby Wipes Lavender & Chamomile Essential Oil Blend
- 10 ml bottle of Tea Tree & Tea Tree Lemon Mucky Baby Wipes Essential Oil Blend
- For 25 wipes, use cold water to fill your ‘Fresh Wipes’ container to approx. 3cm from the top and then add 4 - 5 drops of the ‘Fresh Wipes’ essential oil blend. Pop your lovely soft cloth baby wipes into the ‘Fresh Wipes’ container, then turn the pile of wipes over a couple of times and once they have soaked up all the water...hey presto they’re ready to use! You can then tip out any excess water so they aren't sitting in it.
- Prepare your ‘Mucky Wipes’ container by filling with water to the fill level marked, then add 3 – 4 drops of the ‘Mucky Wipes’ essential oil blend to keep those mucky baby wipes sweet.
- Use the wipes for cleaning bums, faces, hands, whatever needs cleaning!
- Once you’ve used the wipes, place them inside the clever mesh wash bag in the ‘Mucky Wipes’ container. This saves you having to touch those mucky things again.
No extra washing…or drying required!
- Your mesh bag of mucky baby wipes can go straight into the washing machine (30 – 60 degree wash is fine!) with your next load of washing – your baby wipes come out clean.
- Washing at 60c once a week (with your towels or bedding for example) or occasionally using an anti-bacterial washing solution will help keep them in tip-top condition.
- No need to dry them if you're in a hurry, just place them back in the ‘Fresh Wipes’ box with some fresh essential oil solution. However getting them out on the washing line helps keep them hygienic too!
Travelling or just popping out for a play date?
- Just pop some clean damp baby wipes into your waterproof ‘Fresh Wipes’ bag and off you go!
- After use, drop the mucky baby wipes into the mesh insert in the ‘Mucky Wipes’ bag.
- Back home, throw them into the wash in the mesh bag with a normal load. The outer bag can then be wiped clean with a wipe and some tea tree oil and then hang inside out to dry
Fabric and Care